Are you are considering a cosmetic procedure such as porcelain veneers? To assist you in making this decision, we developed the following list of questions you should consider asking before getting porcelain veneers.
- Am I a good candidate for porcelain veneers?
- Can you show me examples of your work?
- How much will my veneers cost?
- Will my insurance cover any portion of my procedure?
- Do you offer any financing for my procedure or can you make any recommendations for financing?
- Can you create a computer-generated image or mock-up of what my new smile will look like?
- How will you chose what color to make my veneers?
- How long will it take from my initial consultation until I receive my final, permanent veneers?
- How much tooth reduction (drilling) will you need to do before placing my veneers?
- How do veneers attach to my teeth?
- Can you create a prototype or temporary veneers so that I can “test drive” my new smile before my permanent ones are made?
- What do I need to do to clean and protect my veneers?
- How long can I expect my veneers to last?
- If at some point in the future I decide I want my veneers removed, what can I expect?
We hope that the above questions help you obtain all the answers you need as you consider getting porcelain veneers. If you have other questions, concerns, or if you are ready to take the next step and schedule a consultation, please contact our office.